SEGAULT designs and manufactures for more than 90 years valves answering extreme service conditions in nuclear and petrochemical fields but also for aeronautical test benches. The company, located near Paris, perpetuates its knowledge which makes its reputation by providing valves used in:
- Reactor buildings of one-fourth of worldwide nuclear power plants
- Nuclear steam supply systems of all French nuclear submarines and the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier
- Aeronautical test benches with 823°C operating valves
- Petrochemical processes requiring perfect tightness on hydrogen at 550°C in the presence of beads, dust and fine alumina
SEGAULT has ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, modules H and H1 of the European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE and modules H and H1 of the Nuclear Pressure Equipment Directive (ESPN).
SEGAULT designs and manufactures globe valves, check valves, safety relief valves, solenoid valves, ball valves, instrumentation valves and manifolds, parallel slide gate valves.
Our team has an extensive knowledge with 20% of engineers and experienced staff working with the latest design and manufacturing tools:
- A 3D CAD volumetric and surface system capable to simulate the cinematic of an assembly
- 3D calculation software for mechanical, thermal and vibration simulations
- A fluid simulation software capable to provide a complete simulation of compressible, incompressible, monophasic or biphasic flow
- A 3D CAM capable to connect our CAD software with our CNC machines
We can also propose, with our engineering department, a solution integrating a valve in its environment and carry out the required safety studies.